Payroll Software - General Management System
PriDoc is the ONLY specialist GP Payroll package that:
- Provides a graphical ‘planner’ which feeds the payroll system with all the required overtime, sickness absences etc.
- Automatically calculates and records Disallowed Days, and their effect on pensionable hours and employer’s pension contributions, for unpaid sickness or other absences
- Generates electronic NHS Pension Scheme returns for joiners, leavers and end-of-year updates
- Automatically sets employee NHS Pension Scheme contribution rates against their WTE pay
- Provides employee access to Scheduler information without also providing access to Payroll information
- Ensures that employees’ paid weekly hours are consistent with their ‘standard week’ for holidays and their ‘work pattern’ for SSP
- Applies the Practice policy, or BMA policy as appropriate, for paid sick leave and paid maternity leave
- Manages time-off-in-lieu worked hours, and absences
- Calculates employees’ annual holiday entitlements in hours – and updates these following changes in weekly hours
- Maintains correct ‘holidays taken’ records following changes in employees’ weekly hours
- Allows for late arrivals/early departures to be taken as holidays
- Implements a fair and legal policy for allocating paid time off work to part-time employees on Bank Holidays
- Takes account of shift patterns that repeat every two (or more) weeks, and/or that include some shifts that are to be paid at time-and-a-half, or double-time, etc.
PriDoc is a completely integrated Personnel, Scheduler and Payroll system designed specifically for General Practices. The system, which has been developed in close consultation with the NHS Pensions Agency, is essentially based on the powerful, graphical Daily Planner. Weekly, monthly and yearly views are also provided, and all the views can be filtered for any user-defined group of employees. Fully integrated with this is a comprehensive Personnel module, which includes everyone’s job details, including pay rates, job descriptions, employment contracts, and Training, Appraisal, Disciplinary and Grievance records. The Practice Payroll is then managed directly from these two powerful management tools – rather than as a separate process. PriDoc thus represents a new way of working that is guaranteed to save significant time, by avoiding the need for Personnel and attendance/absence information to be transferred between conventional GP Payroll packages and the spreadsheet, diaries, timesheets and other records on which they rely.
PriDoc is available on a free trial basis, and we can pre-populate your trial system for you with all your employee details to save you having to set up this information. During the trial we provide a free telephone ‘tutorial’, so that you really can be up and running with PriDoc very quickly indeed!
To request your free trial, contact us at:
email@example.com or Telephone 0560 113 7061 or 0151 488 5716, and mention FPM when calling.