Journals & Publications Relevant To Practice Managers
Pop-up blockers (Windows XP, Google, Yahoo and others). If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, the links to the Providers' sites may not open. So if you click on a link and nothing happens, hold down the Ctrl key and click the link again (holding the Ctrl key overrides the pop-up blocker).
- Practice Business - the only monthly, business management publication written exclusively for practice managers in GP practices. Our editorial seeks to bring ideas, information and a common sense approach to management issues and financial administration matters in the practice. It’s mailed to c. 10,000 Practice Manager across the UK.
- Management in Practice - Subscription is free of charge for primary care practice managers
- The Commissioning Review / GP Business - Essential reading for Clinical Commissioners
- Practice Management - the only magazine for managers in Primary Care.
- Pulse - the UK’s best-read weekly medical newspaper, providing high-quality clinical and business news and features for GPs and their practice staff, plus the latest jobs and thought-provoking opinion. Its website includes all of the content from the magazine, plus daily news, a list of NHS and non-NHS fees and an Ask the Expert service, where users can also ask questions of a panel of financial and legal experts.
- Healthcare Republic now GP Online - is dedicated to the primary care community, providing information for GPs, nurses, practice staff and community pharmacists. Healthcare Republic brings the whole primary care team together under one site. Healthcare Republic is the home of the following publications GP, Independent Nurse, MIMS, MIMS for Nurses, MIMS Women's Health, MIMS Dermatology, MIMS Oncology and Palliative care and MIMS Digital Learning.
- Health Service Journal - Weekly magazine written specifically for healthcare managers.
- AMSPAR Journal - Comes with membership of AMSPAR
- Aeneas Press - Publishers of Tools Kits, Handbooks and Educational Resouces for promoting an Effective Primary Care
- IHM Journal - Comes with membership of the Institute of Healthcare Management
We do not endorse any of the organisations listed above, and we cannot accept responsibility for any dealings Practices may have with them.