First Practice Management is pleased to announce the launch of a series of training workshops on “Commissioning – How it will affect your practice”.
The half day workshop will cover the following aspects of commissioning:-
Introductions and objectives
Background to commissioning:
- Working with colleagues
- Lessons from past experience/what can be achieved
- Representation from practices
- Leadership of group
- Managing budgets
- Overspends and underspends
- Risk management
- Innovation, responding to local needs
- Data collection and management
- Patient consultation
Impact on the practice
- Time and workload to individual practices
- Skills and resources
- Collecting and interpreting practice data
- Compliance e.g. referrals, prescribing
- Representing practice on commissioning group
- Managing change in practice (GP partners, staff, patients)
- Patient involvement
Workshops will be limited to a maximum of 30 people.
The morning sessions will run from 9.30 am. to 1.00 pm. Registration from 9.00 am.
The afternoon sessions will run from 1.30 pm. to 5.00 pm. Registration from 1.00 pm.
Workshops can be run for a group either at a local venue or at your site. For further details, available dates and pricing please e-mail email@example.com