It is generally understood that internal facilitation of important meetings means that the input of the facilitator as a member of the team, however efficient a facilitator he or she may be, is lost to the process.
To ensure that this does not happen, First Practice Management can provide you with the services of experienced professional facilitators.
What we offer?
- Support to the organisation lead during the planning process.
- Design of a meaningful agenda which will address the organisation’s required outcomes.
- Professional facilitation of the meeting itself.
- Production of a report detailing agreed actions.
What kind of meetings can we facilitate?
- We can work with GP practices to facilitate their annual planning meetings or “away-days”.
- We can support emerging CCGs to facilitate their planning processes.
- We can work with GP practices to support their team building sessions.
- We are available to support any other type of meeting required by any organisation.
What should I do next?
If you think you would like to go ahead or would like further information contact our administration team who will arrange for a consultant to contact you by telephone. This initial consultation is free of charge.
Please telephone our administration team on 0333 240 4010 or fill out the Facilitation Service enquiry form without obligation.
What is the cost?
If you decide to go ahead the daily rate is as follows:-
For a full day
£500 plus VAT, plus £250 plus VAT for preparation of the event, plus expenses*.
For a half day
£350 plus VAT, plus £250 plus VAT for preparation of the event, plus expenses*.
* Please note that some more remote locations which necessitate an overnight stay may incur an additional charge.